Moschino to launch debut make-up collection with Sephora
I shared a little sneak peek of this news on snapchat (follow me here) earlier today and now I have all the deets, Moschino to launch debut make-up collection with Sephora , this is a limited collection between Moschino and Sephora, so if you want it, do not hang around as it will sell out fast!
Luxury Italian fashion house Moschino has announced the launch of its debut beauty collection with beauty store Sephora. The limited edition Moschino + Sephora Collection will be available online and in store in the US from fall 2017, combining the playful essence of the brand Moschino with the beauty expertise of Sephora Collection.
“When thinking about the collaboration [with Sephora Collection], I wanted to capture the iconography of Moschino and there could be no more perfect of an ambassador to do that than our teddy Toy!” said Jeremy Scott, Creative Director for the House of Moschino. “Beauty to me is half the story of fashion, so to be able to share my vision of Moschino in beauty, it was clear that Sephora Collection was the perfect partner.”
The collaboration features seven makeup essentials and travel-ready accessories feature, as well as exclusive Moschino + Sephora Collection colours and iconic touches inspired by the mood and feeling of Moschino. The collection includes;
- Moschino + Sephora Collection Bear Eyeshadow Palette ($45)
- Moschino + Sephora Collection Bear Lip Gloss Chain ($26)
- Moschino + Sephora Collection Bear Highlighter ($22)
- Moschino + Sephora Collection Bear Brush Set ($58)
- Moschino + Sephora Collection Bear Compact Mirror ($26)
- Moschino + Sephora Collection Bear Eye Mask ($14)
- Moschino + Sephora Collection Shopping Bag Mini Palette ($20)
When will the Moschino + Sephora collection be available?
The new Moschino + Sephora Collection will be available for a limited time only beginning August 2017 at Sephora.